Regardless of service branch, many records exist to tell your soldier, sailor, or Marine’s story. Jennifer Holik will teach you how to research World War II records for any branch of the military in this informative program.
In this engaging and informative presentation, Jennifer shares:
- A trip through time, exploring the service history of several men and women.
- Explore resources to search prior to obtaining military records.
- Provide information on obtaining Official Military Personnel Files.
- Show and teach you what military records can be used to reconstruct service history.
- Tips on weaving military, genealogical, and historical records together.
- A brief exploration of the Individual Deceased Personnel File (IDPF).
This program is presented in partnership with the North Suburban Genealogical Society.
Register online or call the Reference Desk at 847-729-7500.